Welcome to the Municipality of Tweed!
SEEKING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Applications are being accepted from persons interested in serving on municipal committees on a volunteer basis.
- Actinolite Hall
- Actinolite Beautification
- Queensborough Community Centre
- Queensborough Beautification
- Thomasburg Hall
- Thomasburg Beautification
- Marlbank Recreation
- Marlbank Beautification
- Tweed Public Library Board
- Committee of Adjustment/Planning
Forms for completion are available at the municipal office and on the municipal website www.tweed.ca. Applications will be accepted until 12:00 p.m. (noon) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
For those interested in serving on a Municipal Committee please read through the Procedural By-law to better understand the procedures that govern both Council and Committee meetings.
Gloria Raybone, CPA, CA, Dipl.M.A.
255 Metcalf Street
Tweed, ON K0K 3J0